Campsites that admit dogs are increasingly requested, and it is not surprising.
Dog-owners know perfectly well that their dogs are part of the family and a getaway is not the same without them. This is why we want to dedicate this post to the furry family members.
A complete list of campsites in Tarragona that accept pets. Fun guaranteed for everyone!
he pet-friendly campsites have different services for your dogs to enjoy to the fullest: dog pools, skill parks, dog park areas and much more.
Whether you prefer the beach or the mountains, this listing will give you an overview of all campsites that admit dogs and other pets. The hardest thing will be to decide which one you want to go to!
List of campsites that allow dogs
Campsites that accept pets on plots
– Vendrell Platja. A campsite by the sea with a beach of fine sand and crystal clear water.
– Francàs. A family campsite, located in a pine forest by the sea, with a beach of fine sand and a marvellous climate
– Park Platja Barà. Large landscaped plots, with electricity, free heated swimming pools (26º C), jacuzzi and solarium.
– Sirena Dorada. Relax at the 1975 founded campsite and enjoy its tennis court.
– Creixell Beach Resort. At least 150 meters of one of the most beautiful and relaxing beaches of Tarragona.
– La Noria. Offers you the sea, the beach, the sun and a beautiful landscape of trees where you can enjoy an unforgettable vacation.
– Clara. With a privileged situation on the seafront.
– Santa Eulalia. Small and family-friendly campsite with modern facilities, to make sure your stay is comfortable.
– Torre de la Mora. Sea views on the Costa Dorada beach with all the comfort, surrounded by greenery and located in a natural environment.
– Las Palmeras. With direct access to the beach from the entire campsite. The best offer of outdoor activities in a unique natural environment: wake up on the seafront.
– Platja Larga. A small campsite, located on one of the best beaches in Tarragona and very close to one of the areas of particular natural interest known as the Marquesa Forest.
– La Siesta Resort. Located in the centre of Salou, a 5-minute walk away from Levante beach and a 20-minute walk away from Port Aventura.
– Sangulí Salou: The tradition and glamour of Camping & Resort are combined in a holiday model that everyone likes. It has an exclusive pool for dogs.
– Platja Cambrils. Holidays with your family or partner; a weekend on the beach enjoying a mild climate and golden sand beaches.
– La Llosa. Comfort and relaxing for seniors; Guaranteed fun for the little ones. With all amenities.
– Joan Bungalow Park. Located on the seafront, aimed at a family audience to whom we offer a quiet and comfortable environment.
– Oasis Mar. The perfect campsite for a pleasant and quiet stay with your family in a natural environment by the sea.
– Nautic. The best way to spend a family holiday, a privileged location by the sea, with one of the best beaches on the Mediterranean coast.
– Ametlla. Located by the sea in a place of natural interest, with two coves of crystalline water and a perfect climate.
– Alfacs. Enjoy a natural environment practicing all kinds of nautical activities. Located on the seafront in a large bay and 5 minutes away from the Ebro Delta.
– Siurana. It is located at the entrance of Siurana, an old and charming small town at the top of the mountains.
– Poboleda. Located in the region of Priorat. A quiet campsite, next to the town centre where you can enjoy the singing of birds.
– Tivissa. Located in the region of the Ribera de Ebro, at the foot of the mountains of this municipality.
Campsites that accept pets on plots and in bungalows
– Sant Salvador. Without having to take the car, you can go shopping, go for a walk and have fun. Located in the centre of the Maritime Tourist District of Coma-ruga.
– Arc de Barà. Entertainment, sun and fun at our Arc de Barà campsite on the Costa Dorada.
– L’Alba. A family campsite with plenty of shade, located in a privileged area of the Costa Dorada.
– Relax Sol. Ideal for enjoying our services, bungalows and plots with your pet. Have fun with your family.
– Don Quixote. Close to the towns of Barcelona, Tarragona, Reus, Salou and Cambrils, as well as the most important attractions, PortAventura and Acualeón.
– Caledonia. 800 meters away from the sea and the castle of Tamarit. Beaches with sand and cliffs. Family camping.
– Trillas Platja Tamarit. Its quiet situation, between the sea and the mountains, surrounded by several places of cultural and touristic interest, makes Camping Trillas Platja Tamarit the ideal place to spend a family vacation.
– Tamarit Beach Resort. It has a privileged location facing the beach as well as an agility zone for your pet and a Welcome Pack.
– Las Salinas. Located in front of the Playa Larga of Tarragona, it has very calm and shallow waters, ideal for children.
– La Pineda de Salou. Located next to Salou, on the Costa Dorada, and only 5 minutes away from the Port Aventura and Aquopolis parks, it is ideal for its exceptional microclimate and beach, the perfect place to spend a fun and dynamic holiday.
– La Corona. A family campsite in the centre of the Costa Dorada, in an exceptional environment near the sea and the mountains.
– Amfora dels Arcs. The mild climate of the region is ideal to enjoy a rest with the family in full contact with nature all year round.
– Alannia Els Prats. This family campsite is located on the beachfront. It has a special dog spa, ideal for pampering your furry friend.
– Miramar. Vintage caravans, decorated and personalized in a very particular style. You will find light points, beds, cabinets, a dining room, a fridge and kitchenware in all of them.
– La Masia. Three new pools: children’s, adults and, to provide total relaxation, a heated one with a jacuzzi, where you can enjoy a relaxing bubble bath throughout the year.
–Ampolla. A campsite with all the necessary services: a bar, a shop, plots with water, etc. Located on the beach, ideal for children. You can also enjoy water sports here.
– L’Aube. At the mouth of the Ebro river, with complete facilities and services, it offers you the possibility to enjoy its peacefulness with your family.
– Eucaliptus. A family-oriented and quiet campsite where you can enjoy a unique environment and the fantastic beaches of the Delta.
– Cases d’Alcanar. Family-oriented, characterized mainly by its lush vegetation.
– Estanyet. A privileged situation on the seafront between Catalonia and the Valencian community. Enjoy an authentic garden by the sea, its tranquillity and friendly treatment.
– Montblanc Park. Much more than just a campsite, it is located 30 minutes away from Port Aventura and 35 kilometres from the beach.
– Serra de Prades Resort. An ideal place to enjoy family leisure throughout the year, located in the middle of a fascinating environment.
– Prades Park. Located in a magnificent place of abundant vegetation, which will allow you to enjoy rest in a natural space.
– Montsant Park. It offers the possibility of tasting various local and regional products such as DO Montsant wine and Siurana oil.
– Eco-camp Vinyols. It is located on an agricultural farm on the Costa Dorada, between the sea and the mountains. You will enjoy a family-friendly, ecological and relaxing environment.
– Port Massaluca. It offers complete leisure services and a restaurant to enjoy the traditional products of our region.
– Terra Alta. Family-friendly atmosphere on terraces with centuries-old olive trees. Enjoy a stylish camping style.
– Els Ports. A dream destination in a natural and unique location.
All campsites that allow pets in bungalows have pet showers.
Not all campsites have exclusive services for animals, but they are accepted as part of the family.
Now that you know which of our campsites welcome your pets it’s time to pack and live the experience of camping with your doggy.
Tag @campingstarragona in Instagram and we will publish the best pictures of dog-friendly campsites in our stories!
Enjoy a good camping experience!