Tarragona, the Costa Daurada and Les Terres del Ebre are an ideal destination for family vacations, with multiple opportunities for leisure and relaxation and with some of the best campsites in Europe. More than 50 campsites to choose from, with more than 150 beaches, with emblematic mountains and heart-stopping landscapes.
We live in complicated times when safety is more important than ever, that’s why our campsites are being certified under the Safe Tourism Certified seal, granted by the Spanish Tourism Quality Institute (ICTE). Safe vacation guarantee.
Do you want to know which campsites already have the safe tourism seal?
- Camping & Resort Sangulí Salou
- Playa Montroig Camping Resort
- Alannia Els Prats
- Alannia Costa Dorada
- Port Massaluca
- Joan Bungalow Park
- Camping Caledonia
- Santa Eulàlia
- Torre de la Mora
- Arc de Barà
- Don Quijote
- La Torre del Sol
- Las Palmeras
- Prades Park
- Stel camping & bungalow Resort
- Vendrell Platja
- Camping Cases d’Alcanar
- Camping Miramar
- Sirena Dorada
- Creixell Camping & Family Resort
- Camping Trillas Platja Tamarit
- Sant Salvador
- Camping Eucaliptus
- Camping Ampolla Playa
- La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping
- Camping Park Playa Barà
- Camping la Noria
- Camping Siurana
- Camping Ametlla
- Camping Francàs
- Camping L’ Aube
Hygienic measures for a safe vacation
The general hygiene and safety measures of the campsites will be as follows:
- On the terraces and in the bars, in addition to the limited capacity, the furniture will be disinfected between each use.
- In the pools it will be necessary to make an appointment, the safety distances will be maintained, there will be a limited capacity and it is recommended to use flip flops to move around.
Each camping site will take the specific additional measures it deems appropriate and necessary based on the general ones.
This summer will be different, but equally enjoyable, and safer and more hygienic than ever!
Don’t fall asleep the best pitches and bungalows are starting to fly away!